As if harnessing power into the original Stealth amps wasn’t enough, Stealth Shot amps take the mini amp game to the next level. Using the latest in integrated circuit Class D full range amplifier technology, never before has this level of awesomeness been packed into an even smaller 3” x 3” chassis.
The line-up includes a Quad Shot 4 channel, Double Shot 2 channel, and a Single Shot monoblock. Each configuration has sufficient pre-amp crossovers for any system, accepting high level or low level audio signal. For applications without a source unit, consider linking these pocket sized shooters to the Bluetoooth enabled Stealth 4-channel. No matter your poison, these Shots do the trick.
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-12V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
- Quick Disconnect RCA/High Level Wire Harness
- Quick Disconnect Power and Speaker Output Harness
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
|RMS Power 4Ω||25 x 4|
|RMS Power 2Ω||45 x 4|
|RMS Power 4Ω Bridged||90 x 2|
|Remote Gain Control||-|
|Dimensions (3”w x 1.5”h)||4.25”|