Reserve Micro amp line is electrifying news for the new exclusive Soundstream Reserve dealer only series. Two available monoblocks and one important four-channel solution can help build these microamps to be a solution to almost any application.
Don’t let these pint-sized monsters fool you. The most modern and greatest of Class-D full range technology allows us to pack 10 pounds of KICK-ASS in the 2-pound chassis. Once regarded as “dirty power,” Class-D’s stable performance, thanks to high power capability, maximum efficiencies, and low tolerance components, rivals traditional full-range competitors. Minimal power requirements, ultra-micro footprint, unbelievable sound worth, and easy install make Reserve Micro amplifiers great for any application.
Soundstream RSM technology allows this compact amp to produce big power with less current draw from your vehicle charging or electrical system. High and low pass filters adapt the amp to the job at hand, whether it’s powering a nice set of component speakers or a couple of subwoofers.
Are you using an original or factory radio? No problem, these amplifiers are equipped with an Automatic Hi-Level Signal Sensing Turn-On. There is no need to run a remote wire turn on; this amplifier will automatically detect the sound signal and turn on and off the amplifier. (Hi-Level Input only)
Latest From Social Media
- 4-channel Premium Amplifier
- Class-D Amplifier Technology
- Front and Rear Channels:
- variable high- and low-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- RCA and Speaker-Level inputs
- Fuse rating: 30A
- Dimensions: 3.75″W x 1.75″H x 7″L
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Impedance Stability
- Automatic Turn-On Hi-Level Signal Sensing
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 250mV – 8V High-Level Speaker Input or Low-Level RCA Input
Inside the Box:
- 4-Channel Amplifier
- Owners Manual
- (2) 8″ Line level input harnesses