Premium Aptix Source Units feature GPS turn-by-turn navigation for all 50 United States, powered by iGo Primo. Set your destination to one of nearly 17 million available points of interest, or your own unique location. Follow the on-screen directions or audible text-to-speech commands, including lane departure guidance. Additional features include favorites list, programmable home destination, destination fuel estimates, multi-lingual, multi-gender voices, speed limit warnings, and more! Map updates available from Naviextras.com.
6.2” Touchscreen 2-DIN DVD, CD/MP3, AM/FM Receiver w/ GPS Navigation & Android PhoneLink
Premium Aptix GPS Navigation source units also include Android PhoneLink mobile device integration. PhoneLink enables complete control of select Android smartphones and tablets by the Aptix operating system. Conveniently launch any application, post social media updates, or play your own videos and all other content on your mobile device. Your smart device display is mirrored to the head units larger LCD screen via simple USB connection. Android PhoneLink ensures safe, hands-free operation of your smart device without distraction.
2A Adaptive Fast Charging
We demand top performance of our mobile devices to meet our social media and content streaming needs. To keep up with rapidly changing design trends, our mobile devices tend to rely on limited energy capacity, utilizing every efficiency to prolong the charge of the battery. Select AptiX source units feature USB Adaptive Fast Charge technology, reducing necessary down time to get you moving again. AFC has the potential to recharge enabled mobile device batteries from zero to up to 50% in about 30 minutes. (USB cable not included)
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Bluetooth 4.0 with Enhanced Data Rate increases traditional data transfer rates to 2.1 Mbit/s. This lightning quick information transfer increases clarity & virtually eliminates unwanted distortion during calls and wireless MP3 audio playback. Most Bluetooth enabled Smartphones will transfer phone book contacts, view recent call logs, and stream MP3 audio tracks.
- Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation of USA
- 12 Million Points of Interest Database Included
- Complete Integration of Select Android Enabled Devices
- SmartSense Glass Panel Touch Screen Technology
- Bluetooth V3.0 Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP Wireless MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- Built-in Front Panel Bluetooth Microphone
- Accepts OEM Steering Wheel Control Interfaces
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3, MP4 & Other Video
- Playback from 64GB USB of MP3, MP4 & Other Video (rear)
- 2A 5V Adaptive Fast Charge of Mobile Devices (rear)
- 10-Band Audio Equalizer w/ User Presets
- ID3 MP3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- Rear Audio/Video Input for Personal Media Devices
- Front & Rear RCA Pre-Amp Audio Outputs
- Subwoofer RCA Audio Pre-Amp Output
- Video Output for Auxiliary Devices
- Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
- 300w 4ch. MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- 800x480 Widescreen Resolution
- 400NIT LED Backlight
Android 7.0 Software Upgrade
- Unzip the upgrade .zip file
- Copy files inside the folder onto the root directory of a Micro SD card
- Insert the SD card into the radio & power on the head unit
- At Navigation interface, select "I Agree".
- The system will automatically update.
- Once the update is complete, power off the head unit.
- Turn the head unit back on and test.
GPS Manual Destination Entry Glitch Update