Universal Headrest w/ 9″ LCD & 3 Color Covers
- Forward/Backwards Tilting Headrest
- 3 Changeable Color Skins Included (grey, beige, black)
- Dual Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use VHP-12)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- AUX A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices
- 2 RCA A/V Input for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- Hardwired Headphone Output
- 3/8″ Locking Pole w/ 1/2″ & 9/16″ Adapters
- 4.75″ ~ 8.25″ Pole Width Adjustment
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
- Dimensions: 11.5″w x 8.5″h x 6″d
- 3 Color Skins
- The unit comes with 3 sets of interchangeable snap-on color skins. Each color set also includes an extra trim ring to trim for sculptured ceilings. Choose from beige, grey, or black.
- A/V Input from Auxiliary Source
- Join the outputs of a ceiling mounted or headrest entertainment system to the A/V RCA inputs for total systems integration.
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Input
- Connect the audio output of an auxiliary device like MP3 player or handheld game console for playback through the entire audio system.
- FM Transmitter
- Tune your car stereo to one of 8 available radio stations to hear the movie throughout the entire vehicle stereo system. Select from 87.7-89.1mHz frequencies.
- IR Transmitter
- Stereo IR transmitters send the audio signal to any single channel IR headphone. 8 infra-red LED's ensure sufficient signal strength. Check out VHP-10 or VHP-11 headphones to go with this unit.
- 16:9 WIDESCREEN
- Enjoy your widescreen DVDs without annoying black bars across the top and bottom of the screen, or zooming in to some awkward ratio and loosing most of the image.
Video file converters:
Use the following free software to convert your video files to AVI format.
Once on the Download.com web site, click "Direct Download Link" to download and install the program. After the download is complete, open the file and follow the installation instructions. Use this software to convert your video files to .AVI format.
Once on the AVS4YOU.com web site, click the orange download button to download the program. After the download is complete, open the file and follow the installation instructions. Use this software to convert your video files to .AVI format.